Get Involved — Volunteer!
- Room Parent - coordinate volunteers for the classroom
- Monday Folder Parent - File children's work adn school notices weekly for your child's class.
- Wednesday Lunch Parents - Monitor the cafeteria for 30 minutes and get to know your child's classmates
- Copy Parents - Assist teacher with weekly copies for thier class
- Party Parents - Attend party planning meetings and organize donations for class parties: Winter, Valentine's Day and End of Year.
- Photo Parents - Take pictures of your child's class during the year and submit to yearbook committee
- Office volunteers - Answer phones, deliver notices to classrooms, and other jobs as needed
- Specials - Help the Art, Music and/or PE teachers with class or special projects
- Library - Help students locate books, shelve books, and other jobs as needed
- Red Ribbon Week - Our week long celebration of staying drug-free
- Fundraiser - our annual fundraiser to support all of our programs all year long
- Carnival - our amazing annual carnival event with activities ranging from a cake walk to Hamster ball, and includes a silent basket auction
- Reflections - Receiving art work, mount and turn in entries, secure judges, set up a judging night and show art at a PTA meeting.
When adults volunteer, all students benefit! There are many opportunities for parents and community members to get involved! Your help is needed! Complete the Volunteer Interest form and we will be in touch with you.